Sep 4, 2018

MY VIEW UPON KIM JONG HYUN'S DEATH TOWARDS CAPRICE OPINION

Hey bro
You are on point. I'm also think as same as you. It still over doing as Muslim to show your sad which I'm also totally disagree her action.
I see the other way about his death....
His death (even suicidal) shows he has millions of fans all around the world. Most Korean Embassy in any countries are filled by SHINee's fan to show their respect and love.
Other side thinking, he got millions Duu'a from millions fan.
  • I saw too many video that shows most of JongHyun's friend are collapsed at Funeral, screaming and crying JongHyun's name at concert while performing so suddenly, cancel all their event/work and so on. Only just to go to JongHyun's funeral and show their respect (in Koreans Culture).
  • All SHINee's member and SM Family is the one who arranged and organize his funeral and stay at Funeral house for 3 days. It supposed to be done by family and relative. But his friend take over.
  • SHINee has their own adopt child which named as YooGeun. Yoogeun too sad about his dad's death and crying and locked himself in a room.
My conclusion is:
  • He's lucky as he has millions duu'a all around the world.
  • His death show he has fans from any race, religion and so on which show unity.
  • He must be someone is very nice and kind towards his family, friend and fans. One of the fan shared JongHyun consoled and give support to her when she has hard time. On that time, she didnt know he is SHINee's JongHyun.
  • His death create awareness and show that we should not to take care lightly on depression as its a silent killer.

The MOST conclusion:
I'm as a muslim but Is it my death will bring sadness or happiness to my family, friend or someone who know me? Upon my death as a muslim, is it I will get continous duu'a or million's duu'a from them (especially from Muslim)?

Its sad when know one of my fav singer died becoz of depression. But I'm still know my limit as a muslim. I believed that girl know their action as mourning supposed all plain black/white attires but she wear black colorful hijab.
I hope Allah SWT will always give HIS blessing to all humans in the world.
LETS SPREAD LOVE TOWARDS ALL LIVING NATURE.

jangan lupa komen dan like.Enjoyyy!!!.(:

No comments :